cloud aesthetics wallpaper

 Looking at starts tonight

with you in my arms 

I'm gonna hold you close 

And never let you go 


Look in your eyes tonight 

And feel the love inside 

And with your hands in mine 

In this limited time 


Remember the day I met you?

No matter what I do, couldn't take my eyes off you 

Your shining eyes, got me mesmerized 

And when you were smiling, my heart was racing 


Remember the first song that we danced to? 

Sneaked out the party just to meet and spend my time with you 

Under the street lights, we had our first date 

I've fallen so in love with you ever since the day we met 


Time went by 

Now you'll be leaving for war 

I wish I could stay to hold you night and day 


No need to fear, my dear 

Even though I won't be near 

Aren't I still in your heart? 

Even though we have part 


I'll love you forever 

Till the day I die

So don't be sad, my dear 

Cause this is not goodbye 

I hope, it's not goodbye 


cloud aesthetics wallpaper